DR. RISHAB SHARMA
He is a renowned and highly trusted Doctor in the medical fraternity. Dr. Rishab Sharma owns rich experience in treating all types Gut and liver related diseases.
Address : DURGA POLYCLINIC, Opposite Pillar Number 62, NEAR KAMA HOUSE SODALA JAIPUR, RAJASTHAN 302006 India
I had been suffering from severe digestive issues for years, and it wasn’t until I met Dr. Sharma that I finally found relief. His thorough evaluation and personalized treatment plan significantly improved my quality of life.
Under his treatment, my chronic liver condition has been managed effectively, and I finally feel like myself again. Dr. Sharma’s expertise is unmatched, and I highly recommend him to anyone in need of gastroenterological care.
Dr. Rishab Sharma is simply amazing! His knowledge and expertise in gastroenterology are evident from the moment you meet him. He took the time to listen to my concerns and provided a thorough explanation of my condition and treatment options.
Dr. Rishab Sharma is a Gastroenterologist in Ajmer Road locality of Jaipur. He is a renowned and highly trusted Doctor in the medical fraternity. Dr. Rishab Sharma owns rich experience in treating all types Gut and liver related diseases. He also has experience of doing >10000 diagnostic and therapeutic upper GI endoscopies, colonoscopies, and sigmoidoscopies including GI biopsies, variceal banding, sclerotherapy, foreign body retrieval etc., successfully. He can be contacted at Durga Polyclinic, Ajmer Road, Jaipur.
As far as his qualifications are concerned, Dr. Rishab Sharma has done his DrNB in Gastroenterolgy from Fortis Escorts Hospital Jaipur, before that he did his MBBS from Sardar Patel Medical College and MD in Internal Medicine from JLN Medical College. In the past he has worked at the best Hospitals of Jaipur like Fortis Escorts Hospital, Mahatma Gandhi Hospital and Jeevan Rekha Hospital and has successfully managed the patients.
- MD (INTERNAL MEDICINE)
- DrNB (Medical Gastroenterology)
Dr. Rishab Sharma offers latest treatments for diseases like Acidity, Gastritis, Diarrhea, Constipation, Alcoholic Liver Disease, Fatty Liver, Piles, Typhoid, etc. Looking at his ever-increasing popularity, one thing is for sure that he is one of the most trusted Gastroenterologist in Jaipur. Dr. Rishab Sharma has numerous successful treatment cases registered in his name and patients are very happy with the kind of hospitality and treatment provided by him.
Dr. Rishab Sharma has experience of >10000 diagnostic, therapeutic upper GI endoscopies, colonoscopies, and sigmoidoscopies including GI biopsies, variceal banding,
sclerotherapy, foreign body retrieval, ERCPs etc. successfully.
He has experience of working with eminent Gastroenterologists of Rajasthan Dr. Sandeep Nijhawan, Dr. Saket Agarwal, Dr. Abhinav Sharma, Dr. Jayant Sharma.
Fortis Escorts Hospital and Jeevanrekha Hospital, Jaipur, Rajasthan, India
Department Of Gastroenterology
- Managed OPD and IPD patients of Gastro and Liver related diseases including critical patients.
- Had the opportunity to perform diagnostic and therapeutic upper GI endoscopies, colonoscopies, and sigmoidoscopies including GI biopsies, variceal banding, sclerotherapy, foreign body retrieval, successfully. Also, did numerous other GI procedures like ascitis tapping, liver abscess aspiration, liver fibroscan, etc.
Dr. Nijhawan’s Gastro & Skin Clinic Jaipur
- Worked under Dr. Sandeep Nijhawan, and did more than 1000 diagnostic and therapeutic GI endoscopies.
Fortis Escorts Hospital Jaipur, Rajasthan, India
Department of Critical Care Medicine
- Managed critical medical and surgical patients including those requiring the assistance of invasive and non-invasive ventilatory support.
J. L. N. Medical College And Hospital Ajmer, Rajasthan, India
Department of Internal Medicine
- Worked for 3 years in the Department of Medicine. Also had the experience of working in the Departments of Cardiology, Gastroenterology, Emergency, and Critical Care, and managed Swine Flu patients as part of the rotation posting.
- Had the opportunity of working with a great academician and leading practitioner, Dr. Sanjeev Maheshwari (Senior Professor and Vice Principal, JLN Medical College) with whom I published various research articles and a chapter in API Medicine Update.
- A Study of Relation of CPK-MB Levels with ECG parameters in Organophosphorous Poisoning Cases : Original article ; Vol. 67
Journal of The Association of Physicians of India Jan 2019
- Gas-containing liver abscess mimicking pneumoperitoneum : A case report ; Volume 64
Journal of The Association of Physicians of India Jun 2016
- Muscle Cramps, Chapter 104, Volume 25
Medicine Update 2015 API Publication Feb 2015
- To study the cardiac manifestations and ECG changes in OPC poisoning patients : Original article ; Volume 112
The Antiseptic Oct 2015
- A study of serum phosphorous level as a prognostic indicator in diabetic ketoacidosis : Original article ; Volume 112
The Antiseptic Oct 2015
- Neurofibromatosis type I and diabetes mellitus : An unusual association : A case report ; Volume 113
The Antiseptic Apr 2016
Q. What is Gastroenterology?
A. Gastroenterology is a branch of medicine that involves the diagnosis, management, and treatment of conditions related to the digestive system.
Q. Who is a Gastroenterologist?
A. Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
Q. When to See a Gastroenterologist if you are living in Jaipur?
A. You should consult a Gastroenterologist if you have been advised by your family doctor or there is a family history of gut or liver-related diseases. Your primary doctor may refer you to a specialist if you are suffering from following gastroenterology symptoms such as:
-Blood in stool
-Difficulty in swallowing
-Loss of Appetite
Q. What diseases are treated by a Gastroenterologist practicing in Jaipur?
A. To get the best treatment of the following gastrointestinal tract diseases, you should visit a Gastroenterologist :
- Fatty Liver
- Typhoid Fever
- Acute Liver Failure
- Alcoholic Hepatitis
- Celiac Disease (Sprue)
- Liver Cirrhosis
- Colon Cancer
- Food Poisoning
- Gallbladder Cancer
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Lower Gastrointestinal Bleeding
- Peptic Ulcer Disease
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Upper Gastrointestinal Bleeding
- Viral Hepatitis
- Acute Fatty Liver of Pregnancy
- Anal Cancer
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Rectal Cancer
Q. What tests are performed by a Gastroenterologist practicing in Jaipur?
A. A Gastroenterologist performs various tests to assess the functionality of the gut like :
- Upper Gastrointestinal Endoscopy /Gastroscopy
- Capsule endoscopy
Q. What procedures are performed by a Gastroenterologist practicing in Jaipur?
A. A Gastroenterologist is a doctor who gets expert training to perform the following procedures :
- Esophageal variceal banding
- Endoscopic biopsy
- Endoscopic Retrograde
- Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Glue injection of gastric varices
- Liver biopsy
- Oesophageal stenting
- Piles banding
Q. Even If I do not suffer from any gastric or liver ailment should I consult a Gastroenterologist?
A. Yes, you should visit a Gastroenterologist if you have a family history of gastric or liver diseases.
Q. What is the consultation fees of Gastroenterologists practicing in Jaipur?
A. The approximate consultation fees of Gastroenterologists practicing in Jaipur ranges from Rs 400.
Q. What are the qualifications of a Gastroenterologist practicing in Jaipur?
A. A Gastroenterologist first completes M.B.B.S. of Five and a half years. Then he/she does Post-graduation in Internal Medicine for three years. After completion of post-graduation, he/she pursues a super specialization course in the Gastroenterology branch for three years.